Compliance Resource Center
The ORCC assists AFSA member companies deal with many of the compliance issues they face by developing industry resources and educational materials.
Vendor Management Addendum (new!)
Vendor Management Brochure - December, 2013.
Consumer Complaint Resource - February, 2014.
ORCC In-Person Meeting Presentations
- AFSA Third Party Servicing Panel, Kevin Barry, Auto Portfolio Services, & DeeDee Howe, McGladrey LLP. April, 2013.
- Compliance Management Systems, Patty Covington, Hudson Cook LLP. January, 2014.
Consumer Complaint Response, Office of Consumer Response, CFPB. October, 2014.
Developing a Compliance Culture, John Redding, BuckleySandler LLP. April, 2014.
- Examination and Supervision Manual CFPB's guide as to how it will supervise and examine consumer financial service providers under its jurisdiction.
- Other CFPB Guidance Documents (e.g. bulletins, MOUs).
- Consumer Complaint Database CFPB's database listing complaints they receive from consumers about financial products and services. The site includes Consumer response team's annual reports.
- Supervisory Highlights - Spring 2014 Outlines the CFPB's recent developments in its enforcement and supervisory program. Supervisory Highlights - Summer 2013 Supervisory Highlights - Fall 2012
Other Federal Agencies