Compliance Resource Center
The ORCC assists AFSA member companies deal with many of the compliance issues they face by developing industry resources and educational materials.
Vendor Management Brochure - December, 2013.
ORCC In-Person Meeting Presentations
- AFSA Third Party Servicing Panel, Kevin Barry, Auto Portfolio Services, & DeeDee Howe, McGladrey LLP. April, 2013.
- Compliance Management Systems, Patty Covington, Hudson Cook LLP. January, 2014.
Consumer Complaint Response, Office of Consumer Response, CFPB. October, 2014.
Developing a Compliance Culture, John Redding, BuckleySandler LLP. April, 2014.
- Examination and Supervision Manual CFPB's guide as to how it will supervise and examine consumer financial service providers under its jurisdiction.
- Other CFPB Guidance Documents (e.g. bulletins, MOUs).
- Consumer Complaint Database CFPB's database listing complaints they receive from consumers about financial products and services. The site includes Consumer response team's annual reports.
- Supervisory Highlights - Spring 2014 Outlines the CFPB's recent developments in its enforcement and supervisory program. Supervisory Highlights - Summer 2013 Supervisory Highlights - Fall 2012
Other Federal Agencies