The ORCC Leadership is as follows:
- ORCC Chair: Nathan Benson, Tidewater Finance
- Vice Chair: Dan Soto, Ally Financial
- Consumer Complaint Working Group Chair: Beth Decker, VW Credit
- Business Partner Advisory Group Chair: John Redding, Buckley Sandler
- Law Committee Representative: Jim Sheeran, Tidewater Finance
When focusing on a key initiative the ORCC uses specialized working groups, which are established with individuals who have special training and experience in the area of review. These working groups are used on an as-needed-basis and can be dissolved once the goal it was created for was met.
So far, the ORCC has established a "Consumer Complaint Working Group" ; and a "Vendor Management Working Group" jointly with AFSA's Law Committee.
Business Partner Advisory Group
Based on the sensitive issues the committee is reviewing, the ORCC is primarily comprised of active AFSA members (i.e finance companies). The address the Business Partners compliance concerns and interests, we established an ORCC Business Partner Advisory Group, which works with the AFSA staff and ORCC Chairman. The new group is informed about ORCC key initiatives via quarterly calls. Business Partners are eligible to attend ORCC in-person meetings.
In-person Meetings and Conference Calls
ORCC members meet in-person three times per year during the following AFSA events:
- Vehicle Finance Conference - Winter
- Independents Conference - Spring
- AFSA's Annual Meeting - Fall
The next-in person meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 in conjunction with AFSA's Independents Conference.
The ORCC holds monthly conference calls with finance company members, except when the committee meets in-person.
We hold quarterly calls with our Business Partner members. Please contact us for more information.
For more information about the ORCC, please contact Susan Sullivan at [email protected].