Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter on DoD Proposed Expansion to MLA (PDF)
December 22, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter to CFPB on No-Action Letters (PDF)
December 15, 2014
- AFSA Letter to CFPB on Proposed Larger Participant Rule (PDF)
December 8, 2014
- AFSA Letter to CFPB Defends Pre-Dispute Arbitration (PDF)
December 4, 2014
- AFSA Letter to FCC Supporting CBA TCPA Petition (PDF)
November 17, 2014
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.