Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- Joint Letter to CFPB on Efficient Implementation of TILA/RESPA Disclosures (PDF)
September 16, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter on Mobile Financial Services (PDF)
September 10, 2014
- AFSA Letter to FCC Supporting Santander TCPA Petition (PDF)
September 2, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter on CFPB Debt Collection Survey (PDF)
August 22, 2014
- Joint Trade Letter to FSOC (PDF)
August 19, 2014
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.