Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter to CFPB on Debt Collection (PDF)
February 28, 2014
- AFSA Letter to FCC on Consumer-Initiated Requests for Text Offers (PDF)
February 21, 2014
- AFSA, CMC Joint Comment Letter to CFPB on Mortgage Closing (PDF)
February 11, 2014
- AFSA Letter to the FCC on the TCPA (PDF)
January 3, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter Seeks Clarification on TCPA Dialer Definition (PDF)
December 19, 2013
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.