Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter Supporting ABA Petition on TCPA (PDF)
January 8, 2015
- AFSA Comment Letter on DoD Proposed Expansion to MLA (PDF)
December 22, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter to CFPB on No-Action Letters (PDF)
December 15, 2014
- AFSA Letter to CFPB on Proposed Larger Participant Rule (PDF)
December 8, 2014
- AFSA Letter to CFPB Defends Pre-Dispute Arbitration (PDF)
December 4, 2014
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.