Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter on Credit Risk Retention (PDF)
October 30, 2013
- Joint Comment Letter to GAO on CFPB Complaint Database (PDF)
September 4, 2013
- AFSA Comment Letter to FCC on TCPA (PDF)
July 19, 2013
- AFSA Comment Letter on CFPB Proposed Arbitration Survey (PDF)
August 7, 2013
- AFSA Comment Letter on Consumer Credit Extended to Service Members (PDF)
August 1, 2013
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.