- Commit to the highest ethical standards;
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations;
- Abide by AFSA Bylaws and Guiding Principles;
- Receive approval by the AFSA Board of Directors; and
- Pay all dues and fees when due
A major benefit of corporate membership continues to be the opportunity to involve senior management in the appropriate AFSA board, committee, section or division that relates to an individual company’s needs and interests. Many of these groups are the driving forces for major AFSA initiatives and activities.
AFSA has more than 325 corporate members within five membership categories:
To request more information on how to join AFSA and learn more about the benefits to your company, please complete the form below and submit.
Need or forgot your username and password to access members-only information?
Contact Jenny Bengtson, AFSA Associate Director, Meetings and Membership, at email@example.com.
Need help? Contact our Membership staff.