Vehicle Finance Division
The AFSA Vehicle Finance Division was created for association members (Active and Associate) having a significant interest in the financing and leasing of new and used vehicles to consumers. These members include:
- captive automobile finance companies engaged in the financing and leasing of new and used vehicles, primarily manufactured by their parent corporation.
- independent companies specializing in "subprime" auto finance, which generally focuses on financing the purchases of used vehicles by customers with less than perfect credit ratings. (Participants in this market also include subsidiaries of regional banks, mutual funds companies, diversified consumer finance companies, and to some extent, the captive automobile finance companies.)
- diversified financial services companies which are engaged in the financing and leasing of new and used vehicles of all makes and models.
- suppliers to the auto finance industry including technology, marketing, skip tracing and vehicle auction services as well as sources of funds, rating agencies, accounting firms, etc.
Reasons to Get Involved
Attend AFSA’s Annual Vehicle Finance Conference & Exposition
– the first vehicle finance conference of the year – held prior to the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention. www.vehiclefinanceconference.com
Develop effective and proactive legislative and regulatory strategies that foster the growth of the business while maintaining a reasonable regulatory climate.
Stay up to date on legal issues impacting vehicle finance with reports from the AFSA Vehicle Finance Law Subcommittee.
Track State Government Affairs Legislation
The AFSA SGA Committee monitors specific issues at the state level and takes action when warranted.
Reach Fixed Income Investors
Participate in AFSA Committees of Professional Interest relevant to Vehicle Finance/Leasing Companies:
Vehicle Finance Division Leadership
An Advisory Board of top management from prime and subprime vehicle finance companies ensures that the division stays focused on issues of critical importance to members.
Division Membership is complimentary for all AFSA members that are either actively engaged in the vehicle finance industry as an Active member (finance source) or industry supplier providing products and services to Active members.
Sign Up Here!
For More Information
Contact Sheilah Harrison, Vice President, Member Services, and Liaison, Vehicle Finance Advisory Board at firstname.lastname@example.org