AFSA 2012 PREMIER BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
This unique marketing program was created by the AFSA Associate Member Board to recognize the Association’s “Premier” members with special recognition and benefits. It allows associate members to plan their marketing program one year in advance by bundling from a list of marketing opportunities. Depending on the size of your total Marketing Partnership amount, you may qualify for quarterly billing, payments and extra "bonus" opportunities.
|Six Star||$30,000 - $50,000|
|Five Star||$20,001 - $29,999|
|Four Star||$15,001 - $20,000|
|Three Star||$10,001 - $15,000|
|Two Star||$ 7,501 - $10,000|
|One Star||$ 5,000 - $ 7,500|
- Complimentary Ads
- Buyer’s Guide Listing (three categories)
- Complimentary registrations
- Invitation to Special Events and AFSA Board Dinners
- Membership Lists (Excel Format)
- Pre and Post Attendee Rosters
- Premier AFSA Logo Use
- Semi-Annual Buyer’s PAK Ads
- Special Recognition at Conferences and Publications
When is the best time to sign up as a Marketing Partner?
When you create your marketing budget for the following year (generally in the fall).
For more information, contact Sheilah Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org.