AFSA PREMIER BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
The AFSA Premier Business Partnership Program provides AFSA Business Partners (industry suppliers) with an opportunity to plan their marketing programs in advance by bundling from a list of association opportunities (membership, exhibits, sponsorships, advertising, and donated services). Depending on the size of the total Premier Business Partnership amount, companies may qualify for quarterly billing (minimum $10,000 annual amount) and extra bonus opportunities.
For a list of 2015 Premier partners CLICK HERE
|Seven Star||$50,000 - $70,000|
|Six Star||$30,000 - $49,999|
|Five Star||$25,000 - $29,999|
|Four Star||$20,000 - $24,999|
|Three Star||$15,000 - $19,999|
|Two Star||$10,000 - $14,999|
|One Star||$ 7,500 - $9,999|
- AFSA Buyer’s Guide listings with your Premier Level logo
- Customized membership lists (Excel format)
- Pre-and-post attendee rosters (if you sponsor or exhibit at the event)
- Premier Business Partner logo use with your Star Level
- Special recognition at conferences and in publications
- Marketing to the AFSA Board and AFSA members asking for Support of Premier Business Partners
- Advance notice on selecting exhibit Space at the Vehicle Finance and Independents' Conferences
Extra Bonuses Include:
- Complimentary attendee registrations
- Complimentary advertising (ie. Buyer’s Guide, Newsbriefs, conference websites)
- Invitation to special events and AFSA Board of Directors Dinner (Independents Conference)
When is the best time to sign up as a Premier Business Partner?
You can do this anytime, but it is best when you create your marketing budget for the following year (generally in the fall).
For more information, contact Jenny Bengston, Director, Membership & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.