As an umbrella group within AFSA, the Mortgage Lending Division provides a forum for analysis, regulatory and legislative issues, education and the exchange of ideas relevant to the mortgage industry.
- Mortgage banking companies
- Diversified financial services companies who engage in some form of mortgage business
- Independent companies who specialize in subprime and home equity loans
- Associate members (industry suppliers) who provide products and services to mortgage lenders
Stay up to date on legal issues impacting mortgage lending with reports from the AFSA Law Mortgage Lending Subcommittee.
- Financial Relations Committee
- ID Theft Fraud Control Committee
- Law Committee
- National Title Solutions Forum
- Marketing Committee
- SGA Mortgage Lending Subcommittee
An Advisory Board of top management from prime and subprime vehicle finance companies ensures that the division stays focused on issues of critical importance to members.