Home > News & Publications
AFSA's News & Publications
Read AFSA’s news and publications to keep up to date on the latest developments in the association and the financial services industry.
AFSA’s newsroom provides a snapshot of the association and its current activities, and includes news releases and statements issued to the media on pressing issues, legislation, conferences, and more. AFSA updates convey timely recaps on the association’s initiatives including legislative and regulatory developments, AFSA correspondence, and new offerings and features. AFSA Newsbriefs, the association’s weekly electronic newsletter, is an executive summary of the association’s activities, member company news, and consumer credit articles.
The association’s many publications include brochures, reports, newsletters and white papers.
News Releases & Statements
- AFSA Study Finds Significant Bias and High Error Rates in CFPB Proxy Methodology
November 19, 2014
- TD Auto Finance Executive Installed as AFSA Chair (PDF)
October 29, 2014
- AFSA Statement on Pentagon Proposal to Curtail Access to Credit
September 26, 2014
- AFSA Defends Subprime Auto Loans
August 13, 2014
- AFSA Commends House on Passage of Examination and Supervisory Privilege Parity Act
July 29, 2014
- AFSA New York Times Letter to the Editor
July 25, 2014
Need Help? Contact us today.