Home > News & Publications
AFSA's News & Publications
Read AFSA’s news and publications to keep up to date on the latest developments in the association and the financial services industry.
AFSA’s newsroom provides a snapshot of the association and its current activities, and includes news releases and statements issued to the media on pressing issues, legislation, conferences, and more. AFSA updates convey timely recaps on the association’s initiatives including legislative and regulatory developments, AFSA correspondence, and new offerings and features. AFSA Newsbriefs, the association’s weekly electronic newsletter, is an executive summary of the association’s activities, member company news, and consumer credit articles.
The association’s many publications include brochures, reports, newsletters and white papers.
News Releases & Statements
- Peoria Executive Receives Financial Services Industry Award
April 16, 2014
- Ford Credit's Falotico Named Chair of AFSA Vehicle Finance Division
January 30, 2014
- AFSA Media Statement on NADA Fair Credit Compliance Program
January 24, 2014
- Popular Vehicle Financing Resource Updated
January 23, 2014
- Compliance and Technology Major Focuses of AFSA 2014 Vehicle Finance Conference
December 23, 2013
- Vehicle Finance Industry Commissions Study to Address Fair Lending
November 12, 2013
Need Help? Contact us today.