State Government Affairs Committee members meet in-person three times per year (Winter, Spring/Summer and Fall) to work on issues of common interest, share political intelligence, and develop resources for current and emerging issues. The SGA Personal Loan Subcommittee also meets in-person in April during AFSA's Independents Conference.
SAVE THE DATE:
SGA Fall Committee Meeting
October 6, 2015
Fairmont Copley Plaza
SGA 2015-2016 In-Person Meetings Calendar
For more information about meetings and/or conference calls contact Susan Sullivan at email@example.com.
- Robert Cook Presentation - State Reactions to Tribal Lenders
- Alan Kaplinsky Presentation - State Enforcement of Federal Law under Dodd-Frank
- Winter 2015, San Francisco, California
- Fall 2014, Los Angeles, California
- Spring/Summer 2014, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Winter 2014, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fall 2013, Washington, D.C.
- Spring/Summer 2013, San Antonio, Texas
- Winter 2013, Orlando, Florida
- Fall 2012, Chicago, Illinois
- Spring/Summer 2012, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Winter 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fall 2011, Washington, D.C.
- Spring/Summer 2011, Denver, Colorado
- Winter 2011, San Francisco, California
- Fall 2010, Dallas, Texas
- Spring/Summer 2010, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Winter 2010, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fall 2009, Washington, D.C.
- Spring/Summer 2009, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Winter 2009, Phoenix, Arizona
- Fall 2008, Dallas, Texas
- Spring/Summer 2008, Half Moon Bay, California
- Winter 2007, Miami, Florida
- Fall 2007, San Diego, California
- Spring 2007, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Winter 2007, Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fall 2006, Savannah, Georgia
- Spring 2006, Charleston, South Carolina
- Winter 2006, Tucson, Arizona
- Fall 2005, Chicago, Illinois
- Spring 2005, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Winter 2005, Naples, Florida