Special Offer for Industry Suppliers!
Join now and receive a $1,700 discount!
Here's how it works: Business Partner annual dues are $2,700. Pro-rated dues for the balance of the year are now $1,700. However your payment of $2,700 will include the remainder of 2014 and all of 2015!
Renewal will not be until March 2016!
Check below for more information and then be sure to fill out an application! Be sure to take advantage of this special offer while it lasts, through July 31st!
Are you a finance company interest in joining AFSA? Find out about your special savings when you join in July. Contact Sheilah Harrison at (202) 466-8602 or [email protected].
Your connection to the $300 billion consumer credit marketplace, including consumer and sales finance companies, card issuers, mortgage lending, and direct and indirect vehicle finance/leasing finance sources
- Financial Services Industry Buyers Guide – Showcase your products and services through a complimentary listing in the AFSA Buyers Guide of business partners in more than 70 categories. Anyone can access the information, but only business partners may be listed in the directory.
- Please complete and send the Buyers Guide listing form with your application form.
AFSA Business Partner Board – serves as the voice for business partners. Oversight responsibility for the Industry Buyer’s Guide, Premier Business Partnership Program, Exhibit Program, and services provided to Business Partners. The Chair of this Board has as seat on the AFSA Board of Directors. Your companies must be a Premier Business Partner status to be eligible to serve on this Board.
- Membership Directories – List your company and access membership lists, including principal officers, committees, boards, section and divisions.
- Stay informed about the industry with AFSA Newsbriefs, the association’s weekly electronic newsletter (Tuesday and Friday), and members-only emails and alerts about legal and legislative issues at the state and federal levels.
- Get involved by participating in committees, developing white papers, and adding your expertise by speaking at conferences.
- Stand out from your competitors - promote your affiliation with AFSA on your Web site and in marketing materials.
- Receive discounts on advertising and exhibit fees at AFSA’s Vehicle Finance and Independents Conferences.
- Track legislation in all 50 states by industry segment with complimentary use of AFSA Track at KSE FOCUS, an online legislative tracking service customized for AFSA members.
- Become a Premier Business Partner - Bundle your membership and marketing opportunities into a Partnership Agreement and receive valuable bonuses, discounts and complimentary conference registrations. Receive a special logo you can use to showcase your partnership level.
Complete an application form and fax to 202-223-0321 or mail with your payment to:
919 Eighteenth Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006-5517